Friday, October 10, 2014

WWGD?
The greatest concept that I've read so far was from the section concerning Dell Hell. I love the idea that the "anyman" has the ability to question the corporate indifference.

On Tuesday I enjoyed a delicious hoppy beverage at my favorite watering hole. While I was there, I dropped a few bucks into the jukebox to find out that the song price went from $.50 to $1.00. As soon as I got home I contacted the company and demanded this be rectified. They have a week before the blog hits the fan!

Most people watch junk. I agree! But, after  I sort through the  BS I find the gems I'm looking for! I have been known to find junk amusing too!

Youtube has been an inspirational musical venue. While I have seen more junk then I want to repeat, I have found some amazing videos that have changed my expectations of the internet. Walk off the Earth has some of the most amazing, and fun, videos I have had the privilege of overplaying. Not only have I burned their songs into my brain, but I have introduced 30+ new WOTE fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment