Friday, October 10, 2014

Twitter:
@RADIOHEAD, music is kinda my thing. My wife hates it, but even when i'm taking a shower, I have theme music. @WALKOFFTHEEATRH, these guys are incredible!One youtube video and you'll fiend for more! @TOOL, anything the Reverend chooses to be a part of kicks serious ass!

The best tweet I've found was one by Kevin Smith stating that he has written a new Jaw's movie and he's planning on approaching Steven Spielberg about the script. "Woohoo" didn't quite capture the excitement so I left it alone.

I love the feeling that I have an open channel with most interesting people I can imagine. Since yesterday I have witnessed 20+ posts from the great Kevin Smith. It seems that anyone I have an interest in has an active twitter account!

No comments:

Post a Comment